How do I make an appointment to get my vaccination?
There are several ways to make an appointment:
- Check with your county health department. While most Health Departments are not administering vaccinations, they may have information on how and where to make appointments.
- If you live or work in Clark County: https://clark.wa.gov/public-health/covid-19-vaccine
- If you live or work in Cowlitz County: https://www.co.cowlitz.wa.us/2806/COVID-19-Vaccine. If
- If you live or work in Skamania County: https://www.skamaniacounty.org/departments-offices/community-health/public-health/covid-19
- If you live or work in Pacific County: https://www.pacificcountycovid19.com/index.html
- If you live or work in Wahkiakum County: https://www.co.wahkiakum.wa.us/517/COVID-Vaccine
- WA State Vaccine Locator: Visit the Washington Department of Health’s Vaccine Locations website. This site lists pharmacies and other health care facilities with vaccine (by county) and includes links to additional information and appointment systems.
- Local pharmacies: Visit VaccineFinder.org to search by zip code for pharmacies with vaccine.
- Check with your healthcare provider. Your doctor can point you in the right direction or may even be able to administer the vaccine.
- Oregon Residents: If you live in Oregon, check this website, as there are different processes in different states: https://covidvaccine.oregon.gov.
- Oregon Vaccine info by county: https://www.oregon.gov/oha/covid19/Pages/vaccine-information-by-county.aspx
- Kaiser Permanente members can check eligibility and sign up for vaccination appointments, if eligible: https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/oregon-washington/health-wellness/coronavirus-information/covid-vaccine
- PeaceHealth’s website allows you to sign up for notifications about vaccine availability: https://www.peacehealth.org/coronavirus/vaccine/washington#vaccine-subscribe
- Sea Mar Community Health Centers: Clark County Sea Mar locations are offering COVID-19 vaccine during walk-in clinics. Visit the Sea Mar website to find clinics with available vaccine: https://www.seamar.org/covid-vaccine.html
- Military Veterans can access vaccine through VA medical services: https://www.va.gov/health-care/covid-19-vaccine/
This list is not all encompassing, and there may be other ways to sign up for vaccination appointments. With a limited vaccine supply and constantly fluctuating vaccine administrators, it’s important to be patient when seeking an appointment.
Learn how the vaccine works here. https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/COVID19/VaccineInformation/HowVaccinesWork