Facts About ESD 112 Human Resources
How many team members do you have?
Human Resources is made up of 8 team members.
- Marnie Allen, Assistant Superintendent
- Melissa Kreuder, HR Director
- Denise McNeal, Assistant Director
- Chelsea Jacobson, Employment Manager
- Rachael Lafferty, HR Coordinator
- Joseph Mathews, HR Coordinator
- Tanya Gorbunov, HR Specialist
- Madison Stassens-Ketcham, Fingerprint Tech
- Mayra Najera, Administrative Assistant/Insurance Specialist
Who does your team serve?
The HR Team serves employees, the agency, and school district & ESD partners. We also serve the community through fingerprinting and certification services.
What type of services do you provide to ESD 112 staff or others?
Human Resources supports the ESD and our programs & leadership through management of employment functions such as recruitment & selection, compensation, benefits and performance management. We also ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations. Additionally, our HR Department offers fingerprinting & certification services and manages agency reception & mail. Lastly, we provide HR related services to partner districts as requested.
Accomplishments or goals for this year?
From March 2020 – March 2021 the HR Team:
- Posted 135 positions
- Hired and remotely on-boarded more than 100 new employees
- Initiated online New Employee Orientations via zoom
- Implemented benefits through PEBB
- Implemented electronic performance evaluations for all staff
- Fingerprinted over 1,500 people
- Certification Services – issued approximately 100 temporary permits and transitioned Cert Workshops and 1:1 assistance to on-line model via Zoom
- Transitioned to electronic personnel files
- Supported approximately 140 employees engaged in the state’s Shared Work program
- Managed COVID-related employment issues. (Exposures and quarantines; safety plans; vaccinations)
Fun Facts or Interesting Tidbits?
The HR Team has a combined 108 years of services to ESD 112.